The Christmas Tree at my parents' house
Um... I guess I get into boxing a little on the Wii, huh? Hehe
We drove down to his parents' house a few days later for our Christmas morning there, and had a blast again! My husband is so awesome and totally surprised me with the CUTEST
gift ever. He got me a beagle puppy. His name is Gus, and he is so fun! We had been talking about getting one, but kept going back and forth so we just both agreed to just wait, and see when would be a good time. Well, a friend of Josh's was having beagle puppies (which is what we wanted), and he had it all planned out and bought one from them like a month ago or something, and they just took care of him until we got down there. I still get so excited thinking about how well he surprised me (he's really good at them, so it doesn't really surprise me that he did so well at keeping it secret). I am so excited because he will keep me company when he is gone for work... our bird just wasn't cutting it... hehe. We had such a great time with the family down there... playing Wii (of course), EATING, playing with Gus, and just visiting with the fam and getting caught up!
My very first time meeting Gus. Josh hid him in the laundry room and I had to go on a mini scavenger hunt for him...
Another ravishing game of boxing on the Wii
I was super excited for the sleep sound my sister-in-law got for me!
This was the funniest book that Josh's brother got for their sister who is pregnant! We obvisouly found it funny!
On the drive home (9 hours with lots of breaks for little Gus), we were talking about how great this Christmas was। We had such a great time with family and feel really blessed that we got to celebrate this awesome season with the ones we love!
No comments:
Post a Comment