We had so much fun at the Rockies game that Josh got tickets for my birthday! It was a beautiful day and the Rockies won, so it was great!
Here we are at the game... of course we had to get a shot of just us

This is Troy Tulowitski... he is my new crush. Some of you might already know how much of a "crush" I had on Chipper Jones (Altanta Braves)
Josh and I are doing great. I am just about done with this school year... and boy has it been an interesting one. I certainly miss teaching and cannot wait to get back in the classroom. I am just praying that it is sometime soon (like this next school year). There might be some more changes coming up soon for Josh and I, but we'll have to see about that for sure.I am so excited to go to Arizona next weekend. We are going to do some work stuff for Josh and then just to hang out! I am just ready to have a little get away!
No comments:
Post a Comment