March 2010
This was our first summer together in Arizona... and it was really fun! We enjoyed our pool almost everyday! It was a must for the temperature! :) We did go on a few different hikes, which is a fun thing to do, especially with a few trails close to the house!
June 2010
Sadly, the summer came to an end much quicker than I would have liked, and a new school year came a knockin'. Luckily I have become a professional at setting up and taking down a classroom, because guess what... I moved classrooms again this year. It was a little more difficult this year because I am sharing it with another teacher, so we had to be creative in figuring out space. Also, because of a lack of storage in our room, A LOT of my teaching things didn't make the cut and are in boxes here at the house (I guess it's a good thing we have extra space here) :)
Here's just a couple of pics of my side of the room! I'm teaching the Special Ed. Resource again this year, and actually have all of the same kids from last year!
August 2010
We added a new family member this year- this is Frank, he's a black lab puppy that joined us at the end of September. He has definitely been a wonderful addition. Gus has sure been happy to have a buddy to play with :)
September 2010
Which brings us to- today. I am sitting in the living room right now with this handsome man next to me snoring away on the recliner. He just had sinus surgery this morning, so he's out of it- thanks to some pain killers! Man do I love this guy (minus the new mustache... it was a squad contest to see who could grow the best 'stach ;))
October 2010
We have so many wonderful things planned for the next few months, and we're so excited. We have birthdays, lots of family coming out to visit and all the FUN holidays!
2 comments:
It is nice to see an update. I am so happy to hear that you are loving life in Arizona and that you have been able to be together :) I hope Josh recovers quickly from surgery (and that he wins the mustache competition)
Blogging is so fun...being able to see what you've been up to is great! Things look like they're going well for you! Keep posting!!
Post a Comment