July 28, 2009

It's Hot Here!!

No longer is it “Arizona Here I Come”, it’s “I made it!”

Here’s my by the Arizona sign, Josh had to take the picture, or we both would have been in it.

Well, I am officially moved into my apartment, and getting close to being able to say that about my classroom. I have been here for a little over a week, and so far it hasn’t been too bad. The only hard thing is missing my boys:
This one BIG time
And this little guy as well:
Isn’t he so dang cute sleeping on my shoes?

Other than missing those guys, I am hanging in there! I am staying at this really nice condo resort. It’s actually a timeshare for the snowbirds that come into town during “winter”. So, with it being off season (FOR SURE) they are renting these condos for pretty cheap, to just keep the business flowing. Here’s a couple of pictures (they’re from their website though so they are a tad different, but you get the jist).
The living room

The kitchen The bedroom (my bed doesn’t look this that, but everything else is the same)

2 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

Your condo looks really nice. I'm glad that you are hanging in there and hope you've been able to get to know lots of people at school and church. I love all of the pictures you've posted on the side of your blog- they are adorable!

shea said...

Yea! Amber that's great! I'm so excited for you. You'll have to have a play date with Nicole while you're both in Arizona.