June 24, 2009

3 Years

Three years ago today, June 24, 2006, I married my best friend! I cannot believe it has already been 3 years. The only way to explain it is that in the 3 years we've been married, we've been through a lot! We have had so much fun in the time we have been married! We've had lots of adventures: almost passing out at the altar, strept throat on the honeymoon, two surgeries, three moves, first year of teaching, 6 months of being thousands of miles apart, and many more. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't have changed any of those adventures for anything. Most of them have helped us grow and some of them have even been comic relief at times.Okay, pretty much all of them we can laugh about now :)
I knew that as soon as we said, "I Do" I was going to be complete. My husband is wonderful, truly wonderful. I am so blessed to call him "husband". I love being married! I have always been the type of person who loved to be around people, and now that I have my best friend with me all the time (well most of the time), I love it. I love all of our inside jokes and special moments that we have... they mean the world to me :)

I look forward to all the years we have ahead of us! We have always been the fun couple, and we always will be. There's no other way for us to be :)

2 comments:

Gonzalez Family said...

You guys are such a great couple! I hope you get to spend lots of time this coming year TOGETHER:) Congratulations!

Dan/Kealy said...

Yay! Happy Anniversary yesterday! Congrats!!